South Africa's Cheapest Vinyl Cutter has a New Look, V-Series V-800 Vinyl Cutter 2019 Model Features and Functions
Introducing to you the improved version of the popular V-series V-800 vinyl cutter 2019 at a low price.
Fun Fact: ‘’A vinyl cutter is a type of computer-controlled machine. Small vinyl cutters look like computer printers. The computer controls the movement of a sharp blade. This blade is used to cut out shapes and letters from sheets of thin self-adhesive plastic (vinyl).’’Wikipedia
Vinyl Cutters appear mostly like printers and function a lot more like them. They utilize a blade to trim your design into certain materials.
The software that you utilize e.g CorelDRAW and Photoshop CC to create your artwork will be exported from your PC onto the vinyl cutter. It has the ability to control the movements of the blade just as it would with a printer.
Vinyl cutters are able to trim your designs into paper, fabric, leather, cardstock, tissue paper, thermal transfer material and can go as far as cutting into balsa wood and aluminium foil.
Some of the cool things you can design with your vinyl cutter:
• Car Wraps
• 3D Objects
• Designing cards
• Creating a Design wall
• Party board
• Manufacturing calenders
• Celebratory boards
More on the Features and Highlights of the V-Series V-800 Vinyl Cutter 2019
• It has a 32Bit ARM CPU with 512k
• An Internal Cache that comprises of:
• A 16M Memory for cutting job buffering,
• Stepper Motor driving system 0.0254 mm per step &
• 220V Household Electricity
• It uses Roland compatible blades.
• You get x3 Roland compatible blades Free.
• Comes at a smooth adjustable speed of between 20mm and 800mm per second.
• Smooth adjustable speed cutting pressure between 20g and 500g.
• Minimal cut of an English letter is 5mm high.
• The Cutting thickness ranges from 0.1mm to 1mm.
• It has a working surface of 800mm and a 710mm cutting area.
• It supports Manual Contour Cutting with better accuracy.
More amazing features of the Vinyl Cutter:
• Able to cut PLT file directly from SD Card. This means that no computer is required.
• The V800 cutter is now fitted with an automatic sensor that stops the casing from touching the rail ends.
• The machine uses a PC grade ARM CPU which is a powerful CPU design that’s also used in computers and cellphones.
For more product info call our sales office on 060 600 6000 or simply visit our website: am.co.za