MakersLAB.TV S1E8 - Alive Matters, Message About COVID-19 and How to Make Hand Sanitizer Labels
Stickers for hand sanitizers
• For large quantity label printing it is always best to use the FastCOLOUR large format printer from AM.CO.ZA.
• With this machine you can print high-quantity and high-quality stickers over and over again.
• Once the printing is done peel the sticker off the designed label paper and stick it onto your sanitizer bottle.
• Hand sanitizer is something that you would take with everywhere you go especially now that there is a pandemic. Your label that contains directions and ingredients of the sanitizer should at least be water-resistant seeing that it will be exposed to sweat and sanitizer content.
• In this video Riley used Ecoline waterproof label paper which is matte and water-resistant. Meaning that it would survive under multiple temperature variables. It keeps your labels protected from water & moisture.
Necessary precautions that should be taken for Covid 19
• Always wash your hands
• Avoid touching your face
• If you experience any symptoms such as headaches, dry cough, fatigue, or you feel fluey rather stay at home and practice social distancing or self-quarantine.
• Please do not over burden our health system with unnecessary testing.
• You should only go to your health practitioner or medical facility if you are experiencing shortness of breath or dire symptoms.
To purchase any of our FastCOLOUR large format printer, label paper and so much more of our products, simply dial 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 or you can simply log onto our site am.co.za for more product information.